PCCN Review Book 2019 – 2020
WHAT COMES WITH TRIVIUM TEST PREP’S PCCN STUDY GUIDE?
You probably think this is a typical study guide. However, Trivium Test Prep’s unofficial PCCN Review Book 2019 – 2020: PCCN Study Guide and Practice Test Questions for the Progressive Care Certified Nurse Exam isn't like other study guides. Because we know you value your time, our unofficial study guide includes a quick yet full review of everything on the test with real examples, graphics, and information. Trivium Test Prep’s PCCN Review Book 2019 – 2020 gives you the edge you need to score higher and pass the first time.
BEST OF ALL, TRIVIUM TEST PREP’S PCCN Review Book 2019 – 2020 OFFERS YOU:
A full review of what you need to know for the PCCN exam
PCCN practice questions for you to practice and improve and worked through practice problems with explanations
Test tips and strategies to help you score higher
Real world examples
OUR PCCN PREP BOOK COVERS ALL THE MATERIAL THAT WILL BE ON YOUR EXAM, INCLUDING:
Clinical judgment (80%)
Endocrine, hematology, neurology, gastrointestinal, and renal
Musculoskeletal, multisystem, and psychosocial
Professional caring and ethical practice (20%)
Advocacy and moral agency
Response to diversity
Facilitation of learning
… and also comes with a FULL PCCN practice test, so that you will be ready on test day.
But before you buy PCCN Review Book 2019 – 2020, you may find yourself wondering, what is the PCCN? What is on the PCCN exam and how is it scored? We are the PCCN experts, and we are happy to answer all your questions below!
SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PCCN…
WHAT IS THE PCCN?
The PCCN® certification is a designation provided by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN), granted to those who have demonstrated a thorough knowledge in progressive care nursing for acutely ill patients. PCCN-certified nurses work in areas like intermediate care, direct observation, stepdown, telemetry, transitional care, or emergency departments.
WHAT IS ON THE PCCN EXAM AND HOW IS IT SCORED?
The PCCN exam lasts for 2 hours 30 minutes and has 125 items. However only 100 of them are scored. The other 25 questions are used for gathering information to improve future exams if needed. Approximately 80% of the exam will focus on “Clinical Judgment” and the other 20% will cover “Professional Caring and Ethical Practice”. A majority of the exam focuses on age-specific patient groups, but some of it may also span across the entire average lifespan.
WHY SHOULD I USE TRIVIUM TEST PREP’S PCCN STUDY MATERIAL?
Trivium Test Prep is an independent test prep study guide company that produces and prints all of our books right here in the USA. Our dedicated professionals know how people think and learn, and have created our test prep products based on what research has shown to be the fastest, easiest, and most effective way to prepare for the exam. Unlike other study guides that are stamped out in a generic fashion, our study materials are specifically tailored for your exact needs.
WHERE CAN I BUY the PCCN Exam Book?
You can find PCCN Review Book 2019 – 2020 for purchase on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Just click the link next to our book, the image of our book itself, or the links we provided in the sentence above!
AACN was not involved in the creation or production of this product, is not in any way affiliated with Trivium Test Prep, and does not sponsor or endorse this product.